Do you plan to move to a new apartment this year or downsize from a home to an apartment? You’ll want to add Fairway 28 to your list of possibilities. The Country Classics Apartment Community offers luxury living in the heart of Bridgewater, NJ. If you’ve been looking for a comfortable, convenient apartment, consider these factors that make Fairway 28 an excellent choice.
The length of your commute is usually one of the most important factors when choosing a place to live. After all, even 10 minutes is too long to spend in a traffic jam. You won’t find a better location in Bridgewater than Fairway 28. Routes 22, 28, 202, 78 and I-287 are all easily accessible from your apartment and can often be reached in as little as five to 10 minutes. If you prefer public transportation, catch New Jersey Transit’s Raritan Valley Line, located next to the Somerset Patriots Ballpark, or board an NJ Transit bus.
The community is ideally located if you work for MetLife, Sanofi, Ethicon, Cognizant, Valeant or another Bridgewater employer. In fact, you may be close enough to work that you can even come home for lunch if you want.
Do you love to shop but hate sitting in traffic to get to stores and malls? Fairway 28 is about five minutes from the Bridgewater Commons Mall, Bridgewater Towne Center and several other shopping centers. You also won’t have to travel far to reach gas stations, convenience stores, hair salons and medical and dental offices.
You can’t live in an older apartment without making a few compromises. You may have to park on the street, do your laundry in a communal laundry room in the basement, and deal with little inconveniences, like quirky ancient appliances, tiny closets, and doors that don’t close properly.
Fairway 28 was built in 2017 and designed specifically for renters who prefer luxury living. You’ll find plenty of parking spaces within the community as well as full-size washers and dryers, large closets and balconies in every apartment. Although maintenance issues can happen no matter where you live, you’ll be less likely to experience serious problems when you live in a new building.
Plenty of Amenities
Fairway 28 offers a variety of amenities geared to discerning renters, including:
- Chef’s Kitchens: You’ll love preparing meals on the stainless steel GE appliances in your tiled kitchen. These kitchens are spacious enough to accommodate two cooks and feature Silestone countertops.
- Large Living Rooms: In some apartment communities, you can have a large kitchen or living room, but not both. That’s not the case at Fairway 28. These living rooms offer plenty of space to entertain a few friends or relax with your family.
- Scenic Views: Some apartments offer scenic views of the golf course at Raritan Valley Country Club. Relax with a drink or cup of coffee on your private balcony and enjoy the scenery!
- Large Bedrooms: Bedrooms range in size depending on the floor plan that you choose, but all have been designed to maximize the space within the apartment. You’ll find walk-in closets in all but the smallest one-bedroom apartments.
- Fitness and Community Center: Hold a football watching party or an anniversary gathering in the community room or keep in shape at the fitness center. The fitness center is open 24/7 and offers treadmills, ellipticals and stationary bikes.
- Garages and Storage Units: Want to protect your car from the elements or store holiday decorations or your skis? Rent an on-site garage or storage unit.
- Pet Amenities: The pet-friendly community welcomes both dogs and cats (breed and size restrictions apply). If you have a dog, you’ll appreciate the dog run and pet spa.
- Tot Lot: Fairway 28 doesn’t forget about the kids. Thanks to the on-site tot lot, you won’t have to load the kids into the car when they’re ready for a little outdoor play time.
Fairway 28 just may be the ideal place to live if you prefer a convenient location and plenty of amenities. Contact us to find out which of the one- and two-bedroom apartments are currently available for lease.
Leave a Comment