You’ve heard it before: “All good things come to those who wait.” And when it comes to buying a new home, you know you don’t want to rush into anything. Making a purchase of this magnitude requires patience and thoughtful planning.
But is it really true that all good things come to those who wait? What if you’ve already been patient and have done your homework? What if you know exactly what you want and really don’t want to wait anymore? What if a really fantastic opportunity were to present itself in which there’s a limited time to act?
That’s when you might be reminded of another adage related to missed opportunities: “He who hesitates is lost.”
We’d like to tell you about one of those opportunities now. Country Classics Legacy at Morgan Hill has an outstanding townhome at 1140 Troon Court in Easton, PA that presents one of those opportunities.
This 2,622 square foot home comes with a sunroom off of the spacious family room, and includes plenty of upgrades, including:
• Upgraded Hardwood on Diagonal in Foyer, Hall, Dining Room, Living Room, Powder Room & Kitchen
• Upgraded 42” Century Kitchen Cabinets
• Granite Counter Tops in Kitchen and Master Bath
• GE Profile Stainless Steel Appliances
• Sun Room off the Family Room with Upgraded American Olen Tile on Diagonal
• Double Wall Oven/Cook Top Kitchen Layout
• Walk-Out Basement with 9’ Walls
• Therma Tru Smooth Star Front Door
• Pedestal Sink in Powder Room
• Upgraded Electrical, Phone, and Cable packages
• Rear Transom Windows in Master Bedroom, Sunroom, and Family Room
• Oak Treads on Main and Basement Staircases
One look at the floor plan will show you how well this spacious home—with its main level Master Bedroom is designed. But it’s not just the townhome itself that’s special. Legacy at Morgan Hill is a unique 46+ community with plenty of additional amenities. The great views of Pennsylvania and New Jersey from high above the Lehigh Valley are just the beginning. You’ll enjoy the relaxed country club atmosphere that includes a great pool and an outstanding 4,000 square foot Club House that boasts exercise facilities, game rooms, and more.
If you enjoy golf, you have access to a great course right next door at The View at Morgan Hill. Plus, you’ll have easy access to Manhattan, Philadelphia, the Poconos and the Jersey Shore.
For a very limited time, this completed, move-in-ready unit at 1140 Troon Court includes an amazing special promotion.* If you already know what you want in a luxury townhome in Pennsylvania and don’t want to wait—or if you’re in a situation where a job move or some other event makes waiting impossible—now may be the perfect time to move. Not all good things come to those who wait!